PENS Cevaporation boat
THE MOST ADVANCED PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Using the most advanced production equipment and technology to improve the long-term stability of the product, the products have a world-class performance and quality, to meet the production of metallized film, paper, textiles and other materials, widely used in the vacuum evaporation packaging materials, capacitor metal vacuum coating, paper, aluminum plating, bronzing coating, anti-counterfeit labels such as aluminum plating industry.
WORLD-CLASS PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY
◐A shorter pre-heating time>
◐The molten aluminum is easier to spreading wetting
◐Less spitting and bending of the boats problems
◐Longer working life
PRODUCT FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
◐Using the high purity raw materials; ensure the material has the best chemical property. Pressed with two-way, ensure the ceramics have consistent volume density properties.
◐Adopt international advanced vacuum hot pressing sintering; ensure the evaporation boat materials have stable physical properties.
◐Pressed with two-way, ensure the ceramics have consistent volume density properties.
◐Production equipment digital control to ensure stable and reliable product quality.
◐A unique formulation process and optimum composition, the evaporation boats enhance high thermal shock resistance and breaking strength. Increased the molten aluminum spreading, evaporation efficiency, resist molten aluminum corrosion and extend the working time.
Conductive ceramic evaporation boat technical standards
|Resistivity (normal temperature)||300-2000μΩ·cm|
|Evaporation velocity （1450℃）||
|Operating temperature||≤ 1850℃|
|Heat conductivity (normal temperature 1450℃ )||＞ 100/40W/mk|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion（1450℃）||(4-6)×10-6K|
|Bending strength (normal temperature)||＞ 150mpa|
|Category||Nomal temperature resistivity(MOC)|
● PENSC supply every type resistivity boats to meet a customer’s required specifications. We usually label actual measurement resistance (normal temperature) for each piece boat.
● Calculation between resistivity and resistance (normal temperature):R=ρ*L/S
● ρ=specific electrical resistivity in moc，L= length of the electric conductor in cm， S= cross sectional area of the electric conductor in cm²
PRODUCTS OPERATING ADVICE
In order to yield the greatest performance of evaporation boats, achieve the longest service life. Please read the following:
1. Align the clamp on both sides and keep the surface bright and clean.
2. Make sure good electric contact and heat conduction on end face and side face by graphite paper.
3. At the first time of heating the new boat, please put a length of aluminium wire in the centre of cavity for easily confirming the temperature of boats.
4. The contact point of aluminium wire should be in the length of 1/3 boat or 2/5.
5. The first heating of new boat should not be so fast that will effect deflation .
6. For the first time of new boat, the speed of transmitting aluminium wire should be gradually increased from normal 75% and the power should be gradually induced for the greatest area of spreading molten aluminium.
7. The time for heating new boat should be 15 minutes, and operate the evaporation. as above method of transmitting aluminium at beginning.
8. Please stop transmitting aluminium wire and turn off the power supply after 30-60 seconds at the end of evaporating each rolls.
9. About 2 minutes after power off, the evaporation boat cooled to dull red, turn off vacuum.
CONDUCTIVE CERAMIC EVAPORATION BOAT TECHNICAL STANDARDS